Catch-Up
I am months and months behind on this blog so I've decided to just put one or two from each session up so I can be ready for this busy fall season...as it's already started! This sweet little girl is the daughter of my cousin. She turned one while I was in Arizona this summer. My aunt's house is amazing for props-she better watch them carefully when I'm around!
Little Miss Autumn knew how to pose! A friend of her mom's makes clothing for a boutique and needed pictures of some of the outfits. Plus Autumn just had a birthday so it worked out great.
I went to high school with Jared and now his family lives right next door to my mom so I was able to photograph them this summer in Arizona as well. Mindy worked and worked at finding a great spot...she asked the local fire station if they could use their old antique truck. So fun! We got some great shots of the boys by themselves too.
Lindsey is a cousin of mine, our moms are sisters. The funny behind the scenes story of this session was my uncle (her dad) riding a mini motorcycle around and around behind me so the kids would, "Be happy." He was trying hard. Ha!
These two sweet super cute sisters are always so fun! I've been taking their pictures for a couple of years and love to see how their personalities change.
Devan is a senior this year. We are very distantly related but joke about being cousins since we don't have family for 800 miles. He was easy and didn't get grouchy with tons of pictures.
Sonia had family visiting one weekend and needed grandkid pictures for Christmas gifts.
This family was keeping a big secret from everyone...a new baby! The husband is a pastor and they wanted collages to put on the church screen the next Sunday. Mom did great with props for their big announcement.
We met early in the morning during the horrible heat this summer for these adorable siblings.
These twins turned one and we met on another early morning for these pictures because of the heat. They were ready for a nap by the time we were done!
These were taken in Arizona on another trip. They are related to the earlier family in this post that is neighbors with my mom.
This couple was moving the next week for the military. I took pictures of his family last year. They wanted engagement/married photos so she brought her veil from the ceremony.
Dylan was a senior last year that I never posted.
A church in OKC asked me to come take pictures for some of their promotional materials. It was DARK inside!
The staff where my daughter dances needed photos and a page for the recital book. I've taken off their names for the blog.
































0 comments:
Post a Comment