Prom
{M} asked me to come take a few pics of her and her boyfriend before prom. We walked down the street from her house to a neighbor's back yard...and it was like the secret garden. I've been trying to figure out how I can get to know the neighbors so I can have my own family pictures taken in their yard! It was gorgeous.....and {M} was too!


As soon as I finished I rushed to a restaurant that I had never heard of to take some more prom pics. The place was beautiful! It's now on my list of things I want to do. {S} has been a regular babysitter for me for about eight years....we are really going to miss her as she leaves for college this summer. 
I've known {J} for a long time too...he's such a cutie.

These two girls may have a melt-down when {S} leaves for college. {B} has babysat for me before...and with {S} leaving I may be calling her more!


1 comments:
Great pics Katee!!!
Post a Comment